Invitation to participate at PodCamp DC, Apr. 18 - 20, 2008

Are you trying to get the most out of new media such as blogging, podcasting, and social networks?

Would you like to get on the cutting edge and learn more about how new media can help you achieve more?

PodCamp DC may be the opportunity you've been looking for.

My name is Christopher Penn, co-founder of PodCamp and outreach coordinator for PodCamp DC, the new media community UnConference being held in the Washington DC area April 18-20, 2008 at the Art Institute of Washington.

I'd like to invite you to participate in PodCamp DC completely free of charge as a courtesy to the Washington DC metro social media community. PodCamp DC is the largest New Media event in DC metro area. This year we already have more than 170 registrants from PBS, the FDIC, government relations firms, plus the House of Representatives and several federal agencies.

Learn more and register today at:
http://PodcampDC.eventbrite.com

BusinessWeek magazine calls the UnConference "a hybrid of a teach-in and a jam session, with a little show-and-tell mixed in." (7/20/07)

We've got executives, marketers, developers, audio and video professionals, educators, students, politicians, and people from all walks of life - and they're all eager to meet people like you who already participate on the world's largest social networks.

I look forward to your participation at PodCamp DC!

Christopher S. Penn
Co-Founder, PodCamp
Outreach, PodCamp DC
http://www.ChristopherSPenn.com

You were contacted as a social media community member in the DC area. If you elect not to participate in PodCamp DC, please simply delete this message. You will not be contacted again.

Click here to opt out of all future communications from Podcamp

Click here to forward this e-mail to a friend/colleague.
PodCamp email service provided and sponsored by Blue Sky Factory's Publicaster Email Service. Learn more at BlueSkyFactory.com.