Re: Dont spend more on software, Debian.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Alex Perry wrote:

> Maybe it's just me, and I know it's a mailshot, but I think it's
> hilarious to get this on the debian consultants mailing list.

Totally.  This spam was designed to appeal to developers, methinks, so
I'll start the rewrite...

http://www.debian.org

> > We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
> > Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
> > Corel Draw 11 Graphic Suite SP1 only for 50$

Gimp version 2.0 - $0

> > Borland Delphi 8 Architect Edition - 50$

Kdevelop 3.0.2 - $0
DDD - $0

> > Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 - 99$

Kill Bill and other time wasting software - $0

> > http://sillibib.soft-dindon.biz And more!

We won't send you to porn sites... and more!

> > We can ship worldwide.
> > An honest man speaks the truth, though it may give offence a vain man,
> > in order that it may.
> > The best way to get something done is to begin.

An honest man does not have to justify much of anything, nor does he
need to advertise.

-Rich

--
Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678