resume

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Sir/Madam

Happend to see your requirement column for the opening
you have in J2EE(JAVA,JSP SERVLETS,JSP).

My core experience and educational qualification suits
exactly with your requiement and made me to write you
with my resume.

I would be thankful it your reply carries me a
positive message.kindly have a look at my resume
attached

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Kind regards

RAJANI KANTH