Re: status of debian-consultants mailing list

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 03:00:21PM +0800, Stephen Hardman wrote:
> I think Josip already graciously allowed us an extention to the life
> the list in his last post.

I keep doing that and only now someone gets it... *sigh* ;)

Note I don't think "graciously" is the right adjective, that is, this is not
to be considered a "favor" from me. Unlike what some may think, this isn't
about any sort of inane exercise of power -- us listmaster people are
(despite the S&M word in the title) here to keep the lists running for
users, not the other way around.

> Let's prove his decision to let us continue was right and talk about
> consulting now instead. ;-)

Exactly. In fact I'll go participate in another thread now.

--
Joy