Re: removing debian-consultants list

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 02:27:49PM +0000, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> >  can we have a replacement page on
> > www.debian.org [or wiki.debian.net], so that anyone (however remote a
> > possibility that might be) looking for a Debian-specific consultant has
> > somewhere to go to look?
>
> OK -- forget that.  Just found the consultants page on debian.org.
> Sigh.
> I keep adding my name and info. to various pages; and they keep being
> moved/removed/updated/renamed/whatever, so that after eighteen months
> you have to go through the whole process once again.
> It was so simple when there was just one list to maintain.

Erm. debian.org/consultants has been as it is for at least four years and
seven months now. <shrug>

Although, for a while, the only contact address on it was Behan Webster's
personal address and he gave up on it, so if you had submitted it then, it
might not have gotten included.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.