Re: Problem with your mailing list

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:30:23PM -0700, Sis wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Richard Watson wrote:
>
> > Bit Burn <bitburn@yahoo.com> writes:
> >
> > > STOP SENDING ME THESE EMAILS!
> >
> > Every email has removal instructions on it. No point shouting about it
> > when the means to sort out the problem are in your own hands.
> >
> > --
> > Richard Watson
> > Technical Consultant
> > Openia Limited
>
>    What a pleasant way to say that he is ignorant or incompetent.
> You seem like a Consultant that would be easy to work with.

I was thinking the same thing.  You see and kind of expect this sort of
thing on, say the handicraft email lists my wife is on, but a technical
list?

What is delicious about it all is it all gets archived then spidered
then it appears on Google.  Of course it could be this guy is not
a technical person at all.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>