Re: removing debian-consultants list

Le mar 03/06/2003 à 05:29, Josip Rodin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> This list has not received anything on-topic for at least a year, and what
> it has received was either spams, scams, or replies to those.
>
> Additionally, I don't see its purpose. :)
>
> Barring objections within one week, I'd remove the list.
>
> --
>      2. That which causes joy or happiness.

I'm sorry but I disagree.

I'd really like that list to be alive for another year or five !
It may receive only spams, scams, ..., for now, but its existence makes
a lot of sense if we look at the future.

I really think Debian is here to stay.  I am starting as a consultant
offering Open Source Solutions based on Debian.

I will need that list.

Thank you.

--
Dominique Fortier <Dominique@Osnode.COM>