Re: Where do i report the Sani ABACHA spam scam?

Hi!

On 18 Feb 2002, at 19:22, Sis wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, DR.MRS MIRIAM ABACHA wrote:
[... rest of nigerian spam wiped ...]
>    And does anyone remember which law enforcement office to send these to? I
> used to have that address, but i've forgotten. I can't even remember if it was
> the fbi or ...?

I use(d) http://www.ifccfbi.gov/ for complaints, but don't expect worked
wonders ;)

>    Does anybody really fall for these?

Hmm, probably nobody on these list :-)

bye Josef
--
 BERGMANN engineering & consulting  http://bec.at/

       Think all you speak, but speak not all you think.  Thoughts
       are your own; your words are so no more.
                                        - Patrick Delany