Consultant in Lancaster, Penn?

   Does anyone know of a Debian (or general Linux would also do) consultant
in the area of Lancaster, Pennsylvania?

   The company my sister works for there had someone botch an install of a
GNU/Linux box (not sure which distribution) and this company is eager to get
it working properly.  From the crude description I've been given it may be
hardware, may be software.  Overall it should be a pretty simple job (i.e.
nothing special about the network setup from what I've been told, simple
configuration) from the sounds of it.

   If interested, or if anyone knows someone in that area, please CC me via
regular E-mail too if you would.

--
 Regards, | What's "free" software? - Free speech? Free beer?