WARNING: Nigerian Scam

  Greeting to all - a word of warning. In the past few days I've been
contacted by a Nigerian gentleman claiming to be a high government
official, who has attempted to entice me into a scheme with some
remarkable similarities to the one documented at
http://www.scambusters.com/NigerianFee.html.

  The reason for this mail is that the address that he used to contact
me is only listed on the Debian Consultants' page, which makes it
rather likely that some of the other people on there were likewise
targetted. Just FYI.

  God Bless the Internet :)

m.