Re: Consultant in Lancaster, Penn?

We are located in Northern Virginia -- not too far away and specialize in Debian Linux.  Contact me for more information if you'd like -- currently
I am onsite in Silicon Valley, but we have excellent resources who should be able to assist you quickly.

Ryan

S. Ryan Quick
Phaedo Consulting, Inc.
8000 Towers Crescent Drive
Suite 1350
Vienna, VA  22182

540-270-9139
http://www.phaedo.com/
ryan@phaedo.com

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Randy Edwards wrote:

>    Does anyone know of a Debian (or general Linux would also do) consultant
> in the area of Lancaster, Pennsylvania?
>
>    The company my sister works for there had someone botch an install of a
> GNU/Linux box (not sure which distribution) and this company is eager to get
> it working properly.  From the crude description I've been given it may be
> hardware, may be software.  Overall it should be a pretty simple job (i.e.
> nothing special about the network setup from what I've been told, simple
> configuration) from the sounds of it.
>
>    If interested, or if anyone knows someone in that area, please CC me via
> regular E-mail too if you would.
>
> --
>  Regards, | What's "free" software? - Free speech? Free beer?
>  .        |
>  Randy    | http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
>

> --

%%           S. Ryan Quick                               %%%%%%%%%
%%%           UNIX Systems Engineer                       %%%%%%%%
%%%%           Phaedo Consulting, Inc. -- Exec VP          %%%%%%%
%%%%%%         www.phaedo.com/ryan/  ryan@phaedo.com         %%%%%
%%%%%%%%  CF 19 6B BA 31 8E B8 8E  20 DF 4F 2B 2E 69 81 F5     %%%