Re: Debian Professionals Association, last try

Lalo Martins wrote:
> Every time I bring the topic up it generates some enthusiastic
> traffic and then dies. I'm really interested in such an
> association, but that won't work without associates. So, the
> interested people could please step forward?

This doesn't work.  YOU have to step forward if you want it to
be done.  If you don't have the energy to do that, get somebody
else - or bring it up until s/o steps forward.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds