Debian consulting in Paris

Hello,

I am starting a Linux Consulting (100% based on Debian) operation in
Paris, France and I wanted to introduce myself to other people in the
same region interested in exchanging ideas, leads, maybe also discussing
potential alliances.

Company executives are starting to actually listen to a Linux sales
pitch, having read numerous good reviews in the computer press. In the
last two months I've installed an intranet, web servers and Internet
connectivity for a new on-line discount broker. Now I'm getting ready to
do the same for a major real-estate developer. All based on Debian.

Looking forward to exchanging ideas with other consultants.

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - mito@aparima.com - http://www.aparima.com