Re: [fsforder@gnu.org: GNU Service Directory]

On 3 Jul 1998, Jim Pick wrote:

> I should have the private one set up today.  I'll hand out accounts to
> the people I've talked to.
>
> There are a lot of people I haven't had a chance to talk to yet
> (particularily overseas) - I'll try to get to you guys in the next
> week or two, depending on how things go.
>
> I'm planning on doing nothing but DConsult stuff during working hours
> for the next two weeks, so things should get rolling again.

Hi, Jim. Nice to see that some folks are still here.  Just so you know,
since the last time we talked I have become involved in a major internal
R&D project that is eating about 12-14 hours/day of my time. I am booked
until August 1 when we are slated to roll out the beta. On the other hand,
I might be going to Japan for a week or two sometime in August/September
and I could meet with anyone we might be speaking with there.

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?