Re: Manpower in Debian Common Lisp Team

Hi all,

Le vendredi 25 mars 2022 à 17:09 +0100, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
> For the last couple of years, I’ve been the most active member of the
> Debian Common Lisp Team. However, it’s becoming increasingly clear that
> my involvement is now going to be significantly reduced (lack of time,
> change of focus).

Just to tell that I’m now formally leaving the team, on this day of the
Bookworm release. I’ve removed myself from the Uploaders field of all
packages (in git), and I’m going to unsubscribe from this list (so you
should CC on reply).

Please note that in particular this means that libsigsegv is now
unmaintained. This package has a very large popcon (being a dependency
of gawk), so something should probably be done about it. Maybe it
should be maintained outside the team.

Sean: I’ve also added you to the Debian Common Lisp Team on
tracker.debian.org, so you should be able to manage it there.

It was a nice ride, I’m happy to have been part of it.

See you somewhere else in Debian!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer