Re: Manpower in Debian Common Lisp Team

Re: Sébastien Villemot
> (I’m CCing you, I don’t know whether you are subscribed to the list).

I'm in fact not, thanks!

> Note that the autopkgtest failed on ppc64el, more precisely in the test
> for CLISP (which segfaults).

Oh, the autopkgtest had completely slipped my attention when updating
the package; I had only tested pgloader.

> I experienced instability of CLISP on ppc64el with other packages, so
> my suggestion would be to simply skip that test on that architecture.
> This is what I did for cl-asdf for example:
> https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/cl-asdf/-/blob/master/debian/tests/control

I just uploaded that fix, thanks.

Ubuntu is reporting more trouble in their bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cl-plus-ssl/+bug/1960615

I don't know the details, but I'll keep watching.

Christoph