Re: [Sbcl-bugs] hide-packages.test.sh failure with 2.2.6

Hello,

On Tue 19 Jul 2022 at 09:04pm -04, Douglas Katzman wrote:

> You're the only one to report an error in this test so I really have nothing to
> go on.
>
> Could you patch in
> https://sourceforge.net/p/sbcl/sbcl/ci/58451118520ef7a7c164638274f939f1ffcff31e/
>
> and run the test to see what else it might say now?

Thanks for looking.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to print anything.

I added a dummy '(princ "hello")' just before your SEARCH-ROOTS line,
and that output is visible, so doesn't seem like it would be an issue
with Debian's package building setup.

--
Sean Whitton