Re: Wiki pages

Hi Sean,

Le mercredi 06 avril 2022 à 12:24 -0700, Sean Whitton a écrit :
> On Mon 28 Mar 2022 at 03:45PM +02, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
>
> > For team members:
> > https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCommonLisp
> > https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCommonLisp/GitPackaging
>
> Would it be okay from your point of view if I started merging upstream
> git history rather than only importing tarballs?

I personally don’t use that git workflow, but since I am winding down
my involvement in the team, my opinion is not really relevant.

I think that standardization has a value within a team, so that
everyone can easily touch any package. And so far the standard has been
to use imported tarballs.

But whether to standardize or not, and on which workflow(s), is no
longer for me to decide.

Cheers,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot