Re: Manpower in Debian Common Lisp Team

Hi Christoph,

(I’m CCing you, I don’t know whether you are subscribed to the list).

Le jeudi 31 mars 2022 à 22:22 +0200, Christoph Berg a écrit :
> Re: Sébastien Villemot
> > Other tasks include: dealing with the regular updates of CL libraries;
>
> I just uploaded a new version of cl-plus-ssl since Ubuntu has already
> moved to OpenSSL 3, and that was the easiest way to get the whole mess
> unstuck so the pgloader testsuite on apt.postgresql.org doesn't fail
> for Ubuntu Jammy.

Thanks for the upload.

Note that the autopkgtest failed on ppc64el, more precisely in the test
for CLISP (which segfaults).

I experienced instability of CLISP on ppc64el with other packages, so
my suggestion would be to simply skip that test on that architecture.
This is what I did for cl-asdf for example:
https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/cl-asdf/-/blob/master/debian/tests/control

Best wishes,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot