Migration to salsa.d.o + git workflow

Hello S?bastien,

> The most convenient way of stripping DFSG-files is the "Files-Excluded:" field
> in debian/copyright, when the latter is written in machine-readable format.
> This field is understood by uscan (in conjunction with some special magic in
> debian/watch for mangling the +dfsg suffix, see the uscan(1) manpage).

Ah this could be a way forward for some problematic packages. To be honest I
was not looking forward to having to convert to machine readable copyright
files? It?s already difficult enough to know who is the author of a project,
let alone a specific file. (the first problem was one of the reasons why
I stopped packaging all those CL packages for Debian)

Ok it is not clear to me what should happen to the pkg-common-lisp-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org <mailto:pkg-common-lisp-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org> ML itself.

> Sure, once we agree on a workflow, I am willing to document it (with
> command-line examples) on a wiki page.

You certainly have my blessing as you?re also doing most, if not all, of the difficult work!

Best regards, Peter