Migration to salsa.d.o + git workflow
- Subject: Migration to salsa.d.o + git workflow
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sébastien Villemot)
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 11:24:07 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <6C09C82D-E9F5-4577-877A-94E43A85DA6A@debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B05E3A8-F038-42C8-94CE-B86D8B1CCC6E@debian.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 06:58:19PM +0100, S?bastien Villemot wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 09:51:45PM +0100, pvaneynd at debian.org wrote:
> > > Sure, once we agree on a workflow, I am willing to document it (with
> > > command-line examples) on a wiki page.
> > You certainly have my blessing as you?re also doing most, if not all, of the difficult work!
> I wrote the following page documenting in detail the proposed workflow:
> I also migrated the sbcl repository to salsa so that you can play with the
> example given in the wiki page.
> Please read the page and tell me if this workflow is ok with you.
> Then, unless there is something to be changed, I'll go ahead with the migration
> of all repositories to salsa (adapting the branch names in the process, and
> creating the pristine-tar branches).
I got no reply to my email above. Should I assume that the git workflow is ok
for the team and that I should complete the migration to salsa? (I already
migrated a few packages that I uploaded in the meantime).
??????? S?bastien Villemot
??????? Debian Developer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available