GNU libffcall 2.1 is released

Hi S?bastien,

> Thanks, I updated the package. It went fine, except on sparc64 where it failed
> to build (while it worked for 2.0, though I am not sure that the regression
> comes from a change in ffcall):
>
>  https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ffcall&arch=sparc64&ver=2.1-1&stamp=1518906041&raw=0

My first guess would be that it comes from a change in GCC. But it
needs investigation in any case.

How can I get access to a system with the exact same GCC version?
Is there an ISO image available (somewhere in
  ftp://ftp.*.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/*/main/installer-sparc/current/images/cdrom/ ?)?
Or is there a way to get ssh access to a developer machine?

Bruno