GNU clisp 2.49.90 available for beta-testing

Hi S?bastien,

Thanks a lot for these build reports!

> More precisely, the status on release architectures is the following:
> - amd64: ok
> - arm64: fails to generate lisp image (memory mapping issue)

Please use the attached memory-map-arm64.diff.

> - armel: lisp image generated, but fails to compile asdf (memory mapping issue)
> - armhf: can't run lisp image (PSEUDOCODE_ALIGNMENT is not fulfilled)
> - i386: builds and passes tests, but scary messages about memory mappings

Please use the attached memory-map-i386.diff.

> - mips: lisp image generated, but fails to compile asdf (memory mapping issue)
> - mipsel: not yet tried (waiting for a build daemon to be available)

Please use the attached memory-map-mips.diff.

> - mips64el: fails to generate lisp image (memory mapping issue)

Please use the attached memory-map-mips64.diff.

> - ppc64el: lisp image generated, but fails to compile asdf (segfault)
> - s390x: can't run lisp image (segfault)

Please use the attached memory-map-s390x.diff.

I'll continue with the other issues tomorrow.

Bruno