RFS: cl-asdf/3.3.1 - Another System Definition Facility
I have packaged the new upstream release 3.3.1 of the Common Lisp ASDF
software and looking for a sponsor:
Package name : cl-asdf
Version : 2:3.3.1-1
Upstream Author : Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>
URL : https://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/
License : Expat
Section : lisp
The cl-asdf source package builds this binary package:
cl-asdf - Another System Definition Facility
The package appears to be lintian (2.5.59) clean, apart from:
which is in level 'info'. I will try to fix it for the next release after reading
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, you can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cl-asdf/cl-asdf_3.3.1-1.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
New upstream release 3.3.1:
* UIOP compatibility fix: Introduced new replacement "timestamp"
comparison functions, because of inadvertent change in the
API. Functions that are compatible with the old semantics are retained
as "stamp" comparison functions, but will eventually be deprecated.
* Upgrade fix: Upgrade from 3.2.1 needed repair.
* Syntax manipulation: Fix for bugs that could be introduced when the
default readtable was manipulated during the loading of a
* Tests: tests for new capabilities and bugs
* Documentation: a number of improvements and clarifications.