cl-asdf_3.3.0-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 18:56:23 +0200
Maintainer: Debian Common Lisp Team <pkg-common-lisp-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Changed-By: S?bastien Villemot <sebastien at debian.org>
cl-asdf - Another System Definition Facility
cl-asdf (2:3.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Kambiz Darabi ]
* Update Standards-Version to 4.1.1
* README.Debian now contains correct URLs and source file paths,
* Remove patches which were applied upstream
New upstream milestone 3.3.0:
* Build-plan: Extensively revised the build plan process so that
:DEFSYSTEM-DEPENDS-ON would work correctly, even when depended on systems
change (which didn't work before). See our ELS demonstration about it:
"Delivering Common Lisp Applications with ASDF 3.3"
< https://github.com/fare/asdf2017 >
* Internals: to support the above, many ASDF internals have changed.
ASDF now has the notion of multiple build phases to a common build session
(which generalizes the previous build cache). ASDF considers loading a .asd
file as an operation DEFINE-OP, and tracks as dependencies files mentioned
during in :LOAD-FILE-FORM statements, etc. Some code has moved to new
files or among old files, and between packages. Actions are now
uniformly represented as a CONS of an OPERATION and a COMPONENT, where
in some cases previously only the class of the operation was
preserved. Forcing is constrained to be uniform across all phases of a
top level ASDF operation invocation. Fixed the protocol for
resetting systems being (re)defined, allowing subclasses to define
default slot values. Remove *LOAD-SYSTEM-OPERATION*, as the current
maintainer of ECL, for which it was originally designed, decided
that it could never be made to work properly, after all.
* ASDF&UIOP: Tweak dependencies between ASDF and UIOP. To avoid DEFINE-OP
circularity, asdf.asd with no longer causes uiop.asd to be loaded.
A standalone UIOP won't be loaded at all unless it's strictly more recent
* Tests: tests for new capabilities and bugs. Test backtraces can be disabled.
* Documentation: a number of improvements and clarifications.
* Feature: a new feature :asdf3.3
* ECL: restored the deprecated function MAKE-BUILD, removed in 3.2.0,
in a way that works on top of supported APIs (we still recommend you migrate
to these supported APIs). Also stop using the deprecated COMPUTE-INIT-NAME.
* Deprecation: starting to emit STYLE-WARNINGs for deprecated
functions. Will gradually escalate to true WARNINGs and then ERRORs.
New upstream release 3.2.0:
* launch-program: new UIOP API for asynchronous subprocesses, now available
on: abcl allegro clozure cmucl ecl (and lispworks os-unix) mkcl sbcl scl.
Big thanks to Elias Pipping for this significant contribution!
* parameter-error, not-implemented-error: new UIOP functions to better signal
abuse of parameters in function calls, or lack of function implementation.
* with-deprecation macro in UIOP signals style-warnings, then warnings,
then errors when deprecated functions are used. This macro is now used
for all deprecated functions in ASDF.
* require-system, component-loaded-p fixed to not reload .asd files,
and to work in presence of preloaded-systems, that are now eagerly loaded.
* registered-system added as an abstraction for internals and extensions.
* make-operation is now the only supported way to create an operation;
calling make-instance directly will raise an error. Update your software!
* Removal of several obsolete backward-compatible internals:
if-component-dep-fails, operation-forced. Update SLIME!
* Robustness and portability fixes all around uiop, notably dealing with
directory access, bundles on ECL and MKCL or with cffi-toolchain,
dealing with a fatal-condition, surviving use of "logical" pathnames, etc.
* Tests improved and extensively run on Linux, macOS and, notably, Windows,
with recent versions of all the maintained CL implementations.
* Internals of ASDF systematically cleaned up and documented.
* Build, test, release infrastructure improved, both classic and asdf-tools.
* Documentation updated.
[ S?bastien Villemot ]
* Bump to debhelper compat level 10.
* Drop Recommends on common-lisp-controller, which is obsolete.
* Fix Vcs-* fields.
* d/watch: bump to format version 4, use https.
* d/copyright: use secure URL for Format field, drop wrong link to Expat file.
* Drop packaging information from README.Debian.
* Drop d/upstream/signing-key.asc, since upstream tarball is unsigned.
fb636f7e5299a506ce9d11b8931f8f17444013c0 2249 cl-asdf_3.3.0-1.dsc
396efc7d43c991a72ae39dfc8459b843fdf9a889 498451 cl-asdf_3.3.0.orig.tar.gz
2d6f2a8a25dc25e271e23f9f61a06e1be1d58752 27376 cl-asdf_3.3.0-1.debian.tar.xz
f9ae9c530b24207ae544d6b9a8a6393c05ce219f 8447 cl-asdf_3.3.0-1_amd64.buildinfo
8ad721ec2c7760410821d0859bb28b314dd7f00e885efb0447893bd81d47794e 2249 cl-asdf_3.3.0-1.dsc
685bc6252feb2120c6d66aa73a0a0e4217da7bb64b9a913fbd44371a8584179b 498451 cl-asdf_3.3.0.orig.tar.gz
24743746e8df5b9b697258ff9f29a22ba067c331b16c199034ebbc18449d1742 27376 cl-asdf_3.3.0-1.debian.tar.xz
91fc712f3db710e0cd4b5ff994bc4fe3d875dde3d1d734e064d0a51b23e2aa28 8447 cl-asdf_3.3.0-1_amd64.buildinfo
529fa45e3c385efaab3e86a2016299c7 2249 lisp optional cl-asdf_3.3.0-1.dsc
917fa69eb8ffd3e6627fe3625918f7c2 498451 lisp optional cl-asdf_3.3.0.orig.tar.gz
82dd36fe235323dd1c7aa98db9d4e16a 27376 lisp optional cl-asdf_3.3.0-1.debian.tar.xz
ec1da5469aabe1ddd9e43c72512bade2 8447 lisp optional cl-asdf_3.3.0-1_amd64.buildinfo
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.