GNU libsigsegv 2.11 is released
GNU libsigsegv 2.11 is released. You find the download link at the homepage
New in 2.11:
* Added support for catching stack overflow on Linux/SPARC.
* Provide a correct value for SIGSTKSZ on 64-bit AIX and on HP-UX. The one
defined by these systems is too small.
* Updated build infrastructure.
* Compilation now requires the <stdint.h> include file. Platforms which
don't have this include file (such as IRIX) are no longer supported.
According to , you are packaging libsigsegv for Debian.
I invite you to upgrade to version 2.11.
Note about the Debian patches for this package:
- aarch64-stack-direction.patch: Not needed any more with 2.11.
- configure-patch-for-kfreebsd-debian.patch: Probably not needed any more.
mincore() works for me in kFreeBSD 9.
- no-stackhandler-on-s390.patch - Probably not needed, works for me
- SIGSTKSZ-adjust.patch: I disagree. It's the caller's responsibility to
provide a large enough area.
- sparc-fix-sigsegv-fault-stackpointer-definition.patch: Not needed any more
with 2.11. Linux/sparc support has been completely overhauled.