RFS: Please upload cl-asdf package

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 06:29:03PM +0100, Kambiz Darabi wrote:
> sorry for bothering you again but there are people who are interested in
> a new debian package of ASDF 3.1.6

You didn't file a RFS.
Me and other "random sponors you find in -mentors" checks
https://bugs.debian.org/sponsorship-requests to see what is waiting for
sponsorship, mails gets lost too easily.

> and I would like to at least have
> some feedback on its packaging.
>
> Can some kind soul please upload the package if it is acceptable or let
> me know what to change?
Start by filing a formal RFS, I'm looking at the package, and compiling
a list of staff I'd like to see changed before uploading.
Actually, none of the things I noticed are important or blockers, but
I don't like to upload stuff in a shape I don't like them :)

> Thank you

btw, sorry for the late reply.

--
regards,