Bug#806246: cmucl: FTBFS (missing build-depends)
- Subject: Bug#806246: cmucl: FTBFS (missing build-depends)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter Van Eynde)
- Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 14:04:09 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 566D6CC9.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <E1a1g5F-0005zN-0Z@moszumanska.debian.org>
- References: <E1a1g5F-0005zN-0Z@moszumanska.debian.org>
> Seems like a missing Build-Depends on hardening-includes, the package
> containing /usr/share/hardening-includes/hardening.make, so it
> should be quite easy to fix.
Turns out it's not so easy after all, I'm still working on it...
> BTW: I wonder why this package does not exist for amd64. Is it a
> bootstrapping problem as the extended description suggests?
There is no upstream for amd64 (there was but it bitrotted). If you want
cmucl on amd64 then I suggest that you use sbcl which is a based on
cmucl, but with slightly different goals. One of which is having an
amd64 port ;).
Best regards, Peter
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
God, root, what is difference?-Pitr|God is more forgiving.-Dave Aronson|
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 989 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature