CLISP and Stumpwm (was: stumpwm REMOVED from testing)
- Subject: CLISP and Stumpwm (was: stumpwm REMOVED from testing)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Milan Zamazal)
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 11:57:23 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20140826224106.GO4405@betterave.cristau.org> (Julien Cristau's message of "Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:41:06 -0700")
- References: <E1XMJm9-0008QGfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140826205419.GN4405@betterave.cristau.org> <20140826224106.GO4405@betterave.cristau.org>
So what to do with CLISP and testing? It seems CLISP is prevented from
entering testing due to bugs #751005 and #752726, i.e. segfaults on
certain architectures. I'm afraid I'm unable to help with that.
Is anybody going to handle the problems? If not then Stumpwm package
should remove its dependencies on CLISP and use SBCL for building the
package. Unless there are objections, I'll start working on it.