Bug#696757: ecl: FTBFS: hang in sigsuspend
- Subject: Bug#696757: ecl: FTBFS: hang in sigsuspend
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Steven Chamberlain)
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:53:34 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 5146031E.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Control: tags -1 + patch
Would it be an option to configure ecl with --enable-threads=no on
kfreebsd-* and hurd-* for wheezy? Would any functionality be lost or
would it only affect performance? The version in squeeze didn't have
threads enabled, and there don't seem to be any rdepends in wheezy?
Doing so (with attached patch to enable-threads only on Linux) results
in successful builds for me.
Actually this was already done for hurd-i386 in experimental:
But as of upstream 12.12.1 it seems to be fixed, making it possible to
re-enable threads post-wheezy on kfreebsd-* and maybe even hurd-*. The
changes don't really seem trivial enough to backport comfortably.
steven at pyro.eu.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 921 bytes
Desc: not available