Bug#696757: ecl hang: SIGNAL problem
- Subject: Bug#696757: ecl hang: SIGNAL problem
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christoph Egger)
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:27:37 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (sfid-20130205_024514_542386_1A1A9EEE) (Christoph Egger's message of "Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:41:10 -0800")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
As 12.12.1 in experimental builds while the unstable/testing one
doesn't I've bisected down the changes in upstream git. It seems to work
since c7953cc0f54281c3de6a845f3599544afba20b2a. The patch doesn't simply
apply to unstable so I haven't tested jet if that'd simply work. Also
it's a bit intrusive change done upstream but might give a hiunt for a
fix. Also the description sounds like it *could* affect the problem.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...