Bug#696757: ecl: FTBFS: hang in sigsuspend
- Subject: Bug#696757: ecl: FTBFS: hang in sigsuspend
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ivo De Decker)
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:52:28 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130106155226.GA7214@ugent.be>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Control: found -1 11.1.1-4
Control: fixed -1 12.12.1-1
I tried to build ecl 11.1.1-4 in a kfreebsd-i386 wheezy machine (on kvm) and
it hangs the same way, so this bug is also present in wheezy.
It seems to be fixed in experimental.