Stumpwm removal from testing
- Subject: Stumpwm removal from testing
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Desmond O. Chang)
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:54:05 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Rupert Swarbrick's message of "Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:03:30 +0100")
- References: <E1Sl4jIemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rupert Swarbrick <rswarbrick at gmail.com> writes:
> Since stumpwm is a leaf node in the dependency tree and has an RC
> bug, it has just been removed from Wheezy. Since I use it, I hunted
> around a bit, and it seems that the bug was fixed by the November 2011
> upload, although the original reporter didn't confirm this until
> mid-December, so maybe it fell through the cracks.
> As such, I thought I should check with Peter van Eynde, Desmond O. Chang
> and the Debian common lisp team (hopefully the recipients of this
> email!) what needs to be done to ensure stumpwm doesn't end up excluded
> From Wheezy. If there is still a bug lurking, I'll happily help track it
> down. If not, I've been a contented stumpwm user for some time and would
> be very sad if it fell out of the distribution from an oversight!
> Please (anyone) let me know if there's anything I can do to help resolve
>  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=649707
Sorry, this bug should be closed when cl-asdf/2:2.019-1 was uploaded
but the submitter and I had never done it.
I just closed it a moment ago.