pkg-common-lisp Alioth administrators and webpages (was: Request to Join Project Debian Common Lisp Team)
- Subject: pkg-common-lisp Alioth administrators and webpages (was: Request to Join Project Debian Common Lisp Team)
- From: email@example.com (Luca Capello)
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:40:10 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <E1RryBt-0000cN-Pt@vasks.debian.org> (email@example.com's message of "Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:51:05 +0000")
- References: <E1RryBt-0000cN-Pt@vasks.debian.org>
Please Cc: me, I am not subscribed to the list.
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:51:05 +0100, <noreply at alioth.debian.org> wrote:
> Aron Xu has requested to join your project.
I got this request because I was still an administrator of the
pkg-common-lisp Alioth group.
Once I remove myself, however, there will be only two administrators
left, Peter and Christoph (both Bcc:ed). I was wondering if it would
not be simpler to raise all the DDs already members to the 'admin' status,
i.e. Barry, Milan and Philipp (all Bcc:ed).
Please also note that the main webpage does not list all the current
If not one will reply to this email in a week, I will simply remove
myself from the Alioth group and forget about these issues.
Gismo / Luca
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available