Bug#624636: stumpwm: sbcl hangs if asdf has already been loaded
- Subject: Bug#624636: stumpwm: sbcl hangs if asdf has already been loaded
- From: email@example.com (Kan-Ru Chen)
- Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 16:04:31 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <BANLkTinFnfcU-saZooPuFrTfHDjDfQgzemail@example.com> (Desmond O. Chang's message of "Sun, 1 May 2011 05:19:28 +0800")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <BANLkTinFnfcU-saZooPuFrTfHDjDfQgzemail@example.com>
"Desmond O. Chang" <dochang at gmail.com> writes:
> Hi Kanru,
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 16:51, Kan-Ru Chen <koster at debian.org> wrote:
>> My meager patch attached.
> Thank you for your patch. But I decide to make a big change. I move
> those startup options into /usr/lib/stumpwm/load.lisp. I hope this
> can simplify /usr/bin/stumpwm.
> I have uploaded a new version to mentors. Could you sponsor it?
> - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stumpwm
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stumpwm/stumpwm_20110420.git14571fc-1.dsc
A badly written book is only a blunder. A bad translation of a good
book is a crime.
-- Gilbert Highet