[no subject]

I know about the "correct" procedure when orphaning packages, but I
thought that if someone was interested she/he should have shown up way
before my call for help.  And I do not think having more than 300
packages maintained by the QA team is a good thing:

  <http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=packages at qa.debian.org>

So, to summarise, what I can do is: I upload the same version which was
removed from main (plus the maintainer set to the QA team), ask for a
fast review to pass NEW (hi, Alexander!)  and to the Release team to
have it quickly migrated into testing.  Then I orphan the package with a
bug to wnpp and I *forget* about it.

Peter, you performed the last upload, what do you think?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca