RFS: abcl

Hi, Christoph

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 4:18 AM, Christoph Egger <christoph at debian.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
>> main contrib non-free
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/abcl/abcl_0.23.1-1.dsc
>
> ? ?The packages doesn't seem to be present anymore. Can you provide a
> working link?

My fault, I have updated the package but forgot to mail to the list about the
the changes I made. here's the updated version:

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/abcl/abcl_0.23.1-2.dsc

I am wondering whether it is neccessary to integrate it with
common-lisp-controller
since abcl is running on JVM, it does not have the schemes like other  CL
implementations that support  dumping core/image.

 > If you want to you'd also be welcome over there at the
> Debian Common Lisp Team [0] using our VCS and sharing experience related
> to common lisp packaging if you want to.

Thanks for the tip. I will spend some time to learn it first.