RFS: common-lisp-controller (updated package)

Hi!

"Desmond O. Chang" <dochang at gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 00:57, Christoph Egger <christoph at debian.org> wrote:
>> ? ?I guess this is targeted at squeeze? Have you contacted the release
>> team already? If not please mail them and explain why you should get a
>> freeze exception (looks like that should not be a problem to me). If you
>> have the confirmation from -release I'll upload.
>
> Not specific to squeeze.  You may upload it into sid first, although I
> will contact the release team to request a freeze exception.

    Well Idea is to have nothing in sid that is not intended for the
release in preparation (squeeze at the moment)  so the way upload to sid
-> package is tested there -> package goes to testing is always open if
fixes are needed later, For stuff that is not going to be in squeeze
might be better to upload to experimental.

> BTW, are you on the -release at l.d.o?  Do I need to CC to you?

    I do read that through gmane from time to time but generally would
be better to Cc me as it's quite likely I'll miss it otherwise.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?