Bug#567598: stumpwm fails to run with clisp
- Subject: Bug#567598: stumpwm fails to run with clisp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Luca Capello)
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:08:18 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20100130030052.3536.43464.reportbug@localhost> (XU Benda's message of "Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:00:52 +0900")
- References: <20100130030052.3536.43464.reportbug@localhost>
reassign 567598 cl-ppcre
forcemerge 565522 567598
retitle 565522 cl-ppcre: Program stack overflow with clisp
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 04:00:52 +0100, XU Benda wrote:
> Package: stumpwm
> After updating to xserver-xorg-core to 2:1.7.4-2, stumpwm fails to run
> with clisp with "Program stack overflow".
This has been already reported as bug #565522 (I have merged the two
bugs with this mail, and retitled):
Please always look at the BTS before reporting a new bug ;-)
> Using sbcl, stumpwm starts, but sometimes keyboard freezes on xterm.
This is another bug, maybe unrelated to the first one.
> Don't know if it is a bug with stumpwm. Maybe I should also file a bug
> report to xserver-xorg and clisp?
> ;; Loaded file /usr/share/common-lisp/systems/stumpwm.asd
> ;; Loading file /usr/share/common-lisp/systems/cl-ppcre.asd ...
> *** - Program stack overflow. RESET
The bug seems to be related to cl-ppcre, as you can read at:
Gismo / Luca
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available