Bug#540699: RFA: arnesi -- small Common Lisp utilities
As I explained on the pkg-common-lisp-devel@ mailing list, I have no
more interest in maintaining arnesi:
If no one will step in and adopt arnesi, I will ask for its removal in
two weeks. Package description is below.
Gismo / Luca
Description: small Common Lisp utilities
arnesi is a Common Lisp utility suite. It contains various "bits 'n
pieces" of code.
* Flow control macros - while, whichever, if-bind, etc.
* A simple logging facility - kind-of/sort-of/maybe like log4j.
* HTTP/HTML utilities - URL and HTML escaping.
* Pattern matching - fare-matcher style pattern matcher and "regular"
* Accumulation - collecting and reducing macros.
* Cps transformer - an ad-hoc, bug ridden implementation of half of
* Decimal arithmetic - convert floats to exact rationals and vice
versa with a given precision; standard rounding functions.
* MOP compatibility package - The MOPP package provides the MOP's
symbols on various implementations. Currently OpenMCL, CMUCL,
SBCL, Lispworks and CLISP are supported.
The recommended packages add extra features: documentation via
cl-qbook, test suite with cl-fiveam, add-ons for cl-ppcre and
integration with SLIME swank with cl-swank.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 834 bytes
Desc: not available