Trivial Garbage package

Hi Barry!

I am sorry for the long mail, but I can be very verbose sometime...

Since we discussed on IRC, you know why I was late ;-)

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:52:48 +0100, Barry deFreese wrote:
> I apologize for posting to the development list but I've been trying
> to catch someone on IRC to no avail.

FWIW, I *always* prefer discussions to take place on mailing lists,
since they are archived and can be referenced later.

> I had a friend of mine ask me to package trivial garbage.  I have
> created a package but I really would hate to be the maintainer as I am
> not much of a lisp person.  Would you folks possibly be interested in
> maintaining it?

I will speak for myself here, but I think Peter's opinion is not so far