Please unblock parenscript_20061003-2

Hi there!

Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to the list.

NB, parenscript_20061003-2 was uploaded less than 10 days ago,
    nevertheless I'm already asking for its unblock in order to not
    forget it :-)

I should have moved parenscript to team maintenance a long time ago,
however when I was working on it last July I was also packaging a new
upstream version [1].  Unfortunately, I was then hit by a well-known
darcs bug: `darcs pull ../parenscript.upstream` hangs or exits with an
error after a very long time (on one machine it took something like a
week) [2][3].

The new version, other than moving maintenance to the Debian Common Lisp
team, fixes some minor issues.  Here the complete changelog:
parenscript (1:20061003-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Move to team maintenance: Debian Common Lisp Team at
    http://pkg-common-lisp.alioth.debian.org.

  * debian/compat:
    + new file to remove lintian warning debian-rules-sets-DH_COMPAT.
    + switch to compatibility level 5.

  * debian/control:
    + team maintenance.
    + move myself to Uploaders:.
    + correct s/XS-X-VCS-Darcs/Vcs-Darcs/ header since Vcs-* fields
      are now supported in dpkg since 1.14.6.
    + link the team repository at darcs.debian.org in the Vcs-Darcs:
      header.
    + add Vcs-Browser: header.
    + depends on debhelper >= 5.0.0.
    + suggests python (previously forgotten), necessary to generate
      single file documentation.
    + add python in the long description.
    + teTeX -> TeXlive transition, suggests texlive-latex-base,
      texlive-latex-recommended and texlive-fonts-recommended.
    + update the long description for the teTeX -> TeXlive transition.
    + add Homepage header and remove it from the long description.
    - remove Martin W?rtele <maxx at debian.org> from Uploaders.

  * debian/copyright:
    + update copyright assignment for the Debian package to 2007.
    + refer to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2 rather than the
      /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL symlink.

  * debian/make-pdf.sh
    + check for python.
    + teTeX -> TeXlive transition.

  * debian/README.Debian:
    + add python note.
    + teTeX -> TeXlive transition.

  * debian/rules:
    - remove DH_COMPAT export.

 -- Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>  Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:57:16 +0200

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://darcs.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=pkg-common-lisp/parenscript.upstream;a=commit;h=20080726182943-f6b0c-0259ec9e51ca9edd7846e1a7382436b51ed5075c.gz
[2] the bug is reproducible:
      $ mkdir test-parenscript && cd test-parenscript
      $ darcs get http://darcs.debian.org/darcs/pkg-common-lisp/parenscript.upstream
      $ darcs get http://darcs.debian.org/darcs/pkg-common-lisp/parenscript.darcs-pull-hangs
      $ cd parenscript.darcs-pull-hangs
      $ darcs pull ../parenscript.upstream
[3] I already tried to convert the repository to the darcs-2 repository
    format, but with no success
      http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/ConflictsFAQ