Bug#467585: xindy: FTBFS: ordrulei.c:24: error: 'clisp_dirent_off_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
- Subject: Bug#467585: xindy: FTBFS: ordrulei.c:24: error: 'clisp_dirent_off_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
- From: email@example.com (Jörg Sommer)
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:26:22 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080316182622.GA24751@alea.gnuu.de>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
reassign 467585 xindy
found 467585 2.3-1
Ben Hutchings schrieb am Sun 16. Mar, 17:10 (+0000):
> reassign 467585 clisp
> found 467585 1:2.44-1
Sorry, but this was not a good idea. The reason is a bug in CLISP and
it's the same as #462088. But it makes Xindy FTFS so *I* should fix it
and I did it. I've marked #467585 as closed by the new Xindy version?it's
waiting for upload by my sponsor. So, this would cause trouble, because
the upload closes a bug in the clisp package.
> xindy's debian/rules already seems to have a workaround for similar
> problems with other type names:
> sed -i '/register_foreign_inttype("\(tcflag\|speed\|cc\|__ipc_pid\|ptrdiff\)_t"/d' \
> This could be extended, but I don't think it should have to do this!
Ein Optimist ist in der Regel ein Zeitgenosse, der ungenuegend informiert ist.
(John B. Priestley)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-common-lisp-devel/attachments/20080316/0912f9ed/attachment.pgp