AMIRIX Systems Inc. looking for software developers

Press Release
-------------

AMIRIX Systems Inc. is currently developing products based on
open source software and Debian GNU/Linux.  We are looking for
Linux software developers to join our team.

For more information about AMIRIX and its Linux product offerings,
please visit
    http://www.amirix.com
    http://www.amirixlinux.com

For more information about AMIRIX's open source development
activities, please visit
    http://www.emdebian.org

Minimum requirements

  * Bachelors or greater degree in Computer Science or Computer
    Engineering

  * Demonstrated capabilities in a Linux environment in many of
    the following.

    * Software development
    * Design and implementation of device drivers and embedded
      software
    * Kernel porting
    * Package development
    * Product integration incorporating open source components

  * Strong software engineering skills

  * Strong communication skills

To apply,

    * E-mail your resume to:
        jobs@amirix.com

    * Fax your resume to:
        902-450-1704

    * Mail your resume to:
        AMIRIX Systems Inc
        Att: Human Resources
        77 Chain Lake Drive
        Halifax, Nova Scotia
        B3S 1E1
        Canada

Please include "Reference #FIS109" in all correspondence regarding
employment opportunities.

>> Disclaimer

  The debian-commercial postings are submitted by companies wishing to
advertise Debian related products or services.  Their content does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of the Debian project.

>> Contributing

  If you see articles, book reviews, or any other Debian related material
online, please drop <press@debian.org> a mail and let us know so that we can
post it to our mailing lists and keep our users informed.  Debian related
commercial advertisements are also welcome and are posted to the
debian-commercial mailing list.

--
Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner@debian.org
Debian Press Team                       Press:  press@debian.org