Re: help wanted, standing up mirroring sync proxies on public cloud

On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 11:59:16AM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 09:26:55PM -0800, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> > Do you have a list of hosts that should be permitted ssh access?
> Can we (DSA) control the cloud-side firewall?  If not then we'll
> probably want it open to the world and configure firewalling on the
> host.

The plan is to have no unmanaged resources, so those will be managed via
merge requests and those can be opened by DSA.

So we need some initial ranges to allow for what services on ingress and
egress.

Bastian

--
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
		-- Kirk, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.8