Please educate me on the advantages and the utilities of a Debian Cloud image for us laptop users

Dear Leaders and the senior members of the Debian cloud universe,
I raed the page https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/.

It says that:
"... End users do not need to download these images, as they are
usually provided by their cloud providers ..."

What advantages do I have when I use these cloud images? Do I have any
advantage at all? Could I actually be an end user?

Please guide me as to where to look for, for me to know more about
"what is Debian Cloud Image" and its purpose.

Best wishes.
Rajib Bandopadhyay
A dedicated Debian/Knoppix user