Re: Moving AWS auth from IAM users to salsa.debian.org

Hi Antonio

On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 11:17:42PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I know.  You are welcome to try and get this to work.

There exists now a branch "use-identity".  This seems to work with
Firefox.  At least the authentication part itself works and I already
recorded the correct URL in the application.  You just can't use the
extension button, no idea why yet.

Bastian

--
Mind your own business, Spock.  I'm sick of your halfbreed interference.