Re: Next team meeting: 2023-01-11 20:00 UTC

Hi everone,

We had a short team meeting last Wed, here are my notes - apologies for
the delay!

mirror improvements
-------------------

Our DNS delegation for debian.cloud is in place, which finally wraps up
the DNS config blockers for the mirror improvements.  Thanks to DSA,
SPI, and DPL for their help.  I'll be following up on the sync proxy
thread to try and shake loose some next steps.

cloud-init and firewalld

We discussed #1025618, thecloud-init/firewalld bug.  I'll put the
details in the bug report to avoid typing them up twice.

Thanks,
Ross