Re: Cloud team plans for cloud-hosted mirrors

Hi Ross (2022.01.26_05:47:49_+0000)
> Our first choice would be a subzone of debian.org.  But we are not in DSA, and
> haven't been able to get help with this request.  So in the interest of making
> progress, a new domain is the simplest alternative.

FWIW, DSA has the ability to host domains in DSA's DNS and delegate git
zone access to non-DSA DDs. This is how debconf.org DNS is handled.
So, there is a path to bring external domains under the DSA umbrella,
later.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera