Re: Use and rules of debian.cloud

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for putting this together, it looks pretty good.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 09:22:17PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> We need to look how we can use deb.debian.org as last resort fallback.
> Fastly requires explicit config of the domains, which is quite possible,
> as they support wildcards.  But supporting HTTPS for this case will be
> not nice at all.

According to apt-transport-mirror(1), apt can do this on the client side.  Once
the MR for mirror+file apt sources is merged, we'd do something like:
    https://aws.deb.debian.cloud priority:1
    https://deb.debian.org

This seems simpler than fastly tricks, though I haven't ever tried it.

Ross